Nowadays, many young people often find that their lives are difficult, despite hard working, the income barely enough for daily necessities. While, some others have more comfortable lives with just the same amount. What’s the problem? Tighten belt helps them get extra monthly saving? Or they spend less? Or even an extra income?
Have you even considered to your unsuitable spending ways, you may not take a full use of incentives offering by service providers? So how does financial management work? How to live comfortably having regular monthly surplus? If you are asking yourself these 3 questions. My share of – RULES OF MONEY MANAGEMENT FOR DEBT FREE AND BETTER SLEEP – should be just for you.
Audiences usually stuck in their regret feelings of wasting their money and hope to turn back the time!
Through this book, you will learn how to become a financial manager for yourself. People see numbers are complicated and difficult. For the 8 methods of increasing income and 7 ways for wise saving revealed in this book, you will be guided clearly and in detail that just make everything becomes so simple
Whatever your starting point, this book provides you methods to manage your finance. You can definite exactly how much money you own. This is a very important step for well-being in the future. You learn how to invest your financial resources in the most effective way!
Earning money is important, and how to manage it even each penny is the same – Lisa Casey
Please refer the table of content and buy it now with single click.
Table of contents:
Chapter 1 – Money Management
- Effort-Less Ways to Increase your Income
- Dues to pay for, when earning more
Chapter 2 – Planning for monthly balance
- Planning for monthly spending
- Planning for monthly income
- Overall managerment of monthly balance
Chapter 3 – Budgeting Basecamp
- Simple Tools for Budgeting
- Budgeting Rules
- Tips (Steps on sticking/Making a Budget)
- Benefits of Budgeting
- Wants versus Needs
Chapter 4 – Increasing the Income (8 Ways to Increase Your Income)
- No.1 Do some freelancing gigs
- No 2. Sell some stuff online or offline
- No 3. Put up your own mini business or franchise—whether on your own or with friends
- No 4. Carpooling and driving
- No 5. If you have a blog, make money out of it
- No 6. Draw a crowd
- No 7. Finding a roommate
- No 8. Passive Income
Chapter 5 – Strategies for Saving
- Below are different strategies that will help you save money
- 7 Other practical strategies to save money
Chapter 6 – The Downside of Money Management
- Disadvantages of Using Credit Cards
- Disadvantages of Using Debit Cards
- Using debit cards and credit cards with an inconsistent income
Chapter 7 – Financially Free
- Spending money wisely
- How to budget for retirement allowance?
- Things that elderly people forget to prepare for